Difficult Conversations Workshop
It is a highly interactive session that teaches skills for effective listening, giving information and feedback, diffusing defensiveness and emotional situations and provides a step by step approach to problem solving.
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leaders. Anyone who has direct reports.
You Workshop Will Help You To:
- Recognize the Importance and Power of Difficult Conversations
- Practice and Apply a Proven Format for Holding Difficult Conversations
- Lead Yourself Well When Defining Moments Occur
- Set the Context for All to Succeed
- Master Skills for Gaining Mutual Understanding
- Transform Your Interaction Skills Where It Matters Most
Topics Covered Will Include:
- Your Defining Moments as a Leader
- Roadmap for Difficult Conversations
- Lead Self First
- Engage – Set the Context
- Four Skills to Successful Outcomes
- Practice and Application
Download a copy of the Difficult Conversations Brochure by clicking on the image below.