HR Basics for the Workplace Leader
Because HR Is Indeed Your Business!
True. You’re not a human resources professional. But HR is central to your role as a leader. And knowing a few basics can make all the difference in maximizing employee engagement and avoiding painful pitfalls.
This one-day workshop will provide a solid foundation for any manager or supervisor.
- Do you consider HR to be an essential part of your role as a leader?
- Do you know the basics and significance of employment laws and regulations?
- Are you fully utilizing the people systems that exist within your organization?
- Are you aware of the legal pitfalls and risky situations that might exist within your area of responsibility?
- Do you know where you can go for help in dealing with specific HR situations?
- Do you have access to practical tools for handling HR issues?
One Day | 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Anyone who leads, manages or supervises others at work.
You Will Learn How To:
- Own the HR responsibilities within your role as a leader.
- Understand the basics and significance of HR law.
- Leverage the people systems within your organization.
- Apply proven principles that will help you avoid legal pitfalls.
- Get the help you need when dealing with specific HR situations.
- Apply a variety of proven HR tools to help you lead others at work.
What You Will Get From This Workshop
- HR Is Your Business
- Basics of Employment Law
- Leveraging Your People Systems
- Avoiding Legal Pitfalls
- Knowing Where to Go for Help
- Your HR Toolkit
Register for the HR Basics Workshop
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Register|
|Tuesday, Jun 16, 2020||Tuesday, Jun 16, 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||Register|