Summit Level Leadership – Northwest
The view changes at the summit!
SUMMIT LEVEL LEADERSHIP is designed for senior-level leaders. Leaders who lead other leaders and recognize their stewardship over the culture and climate of their organization.
One Day – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
with post-class tools and support.
Senior-level leaders. Leaders who lead other leaders and have stewardship over the culture and operational results of their respective organization.
SUMMIT LEVEL LEADERSHIP is much more than a one-day workshop. It provides advanced tools and methods to help senior leaders build and sustain healthy and productive work environments. Successful organizations depend on strong leadership at ALL levels. This workshop helps senior leaders make that happen. Leadership is indeed a team endeavor – and it requires a practical leadership system, tailored specifically to the organization. This workshop provides the roadmap for senior leaders to define, design, and deploy their unique leadership system.
This workshop will provide the roadmap and tools to:
- Summit Level Leaders:
- Create a Shared Vision of Success.
- Track Success – from Baseline to Summit.
- Consistently Deliver Two Key Outcomes – Results and Culture.
- Inspire Vision and Values.
- Create and Sustain Clear Focus.
- Develop Leaders at All Levels.
- Enhance Culture & Improve Processes.
- Lead Change.
- Keep Climbing.
Download a copy of the Workshop Brochure by clicking on the image
Register for Summit Level Leadership
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Register|
|Tuesday, Jun 09, 2020||Tuesday, Jun 09, 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||Register|
|Wednesday, Oct 07, 2020||Wednesday, Oct 07, 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||Register|
Bring this Workshop In-House
Many organizations have maximized the value of the SUMMIT LEVEL LEADERSHIP
experience by bringing it in-house and onsite.
- Learn together as a team
- Tailor the content to your organization
- Schedule the workshop to fit your operation
- Integrate skills application with on-the-job coaching
- Brand the materials to your organization
- Have your people facilitate the sessions or team up with ours
- Purchase a license to the materials
- Sustain the learning