Five Climbs: Lead Teams – Climb 3
Five Climbs: Lead Teams
If you are looking for just another leadership workshop with traditional topics, Five Climbs may not be for you. But, if you are ready to transform the way you lead, manage relationships, develop teams, plan your work, organize your workforce, and shape your culture, you are ready for Five Climbs.
You will learn valuable skills for leading yourself and others in today’s challenging work environment. You will create a personalized road-map for your growth as a leader. You will also have access to practical proven tools and templates to quickly implement new leadership strategies on the job.
8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m
Supervisors, Managers, Team Leaders, Key Professionals, Future Supervisors
You Will Learn How To:
- Dispel the myths and illusions about leadership and recognize the true essence of leading.
- Define, refine, and live by your own leadership philosophy.
- Identify your own leadership values, strengths, and style.
- Access and apply practical tools for leading.
- Seek and utilize meaningful feedback.
- Embark on a long-term leadership learning process, tailored specifically for you.
Attend the initial session (Ascending to Leadership) to get started. Then, depending on your needs and interests, attend additional sessions.
Register for Five Climbs[raw]
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Register|