Project Leadership Tools
How to Manage the People Side of Projects
Project leaders are often expected to achieve results while balancing limited dollars, time, and resources. People are a project’s most valuable resource, but they can also pose the biggest challenges. This workshop will provide tools and techniques for defining project goals, ensuring project commitment, and maintaining project focus.
You will have the opportunity to learn and apply proven techniques for leading projects in a variety of work settings. You will also receive online access to over twenty practical tools for leading projects back on the job.
One Day | 8:30a.m. to 4:00p.m
Project Managers, Team Leaders, Functional Managers, Technical Professionals, Project Coordinators
You Will Learn How To:
- Define the critical role of project leadership in the project management process.
- Effectively develop and use a project charter to ensure focus and commitment.
- Identify project stakeholders and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Apply tools and techniques for developing and leading a project team.
- Handle difficult situations that could throw your project off track.
What You Will Get From This Project Leadership Skills Workshop
- The Role of Project Leader
- Project Definition
- Project Planning
- Project Execution/li>
- Project Closure
Register for Project Leadership Tools
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Register|
|Thursday, Aug 09, 2018||Thursday, Aug 09, 2018||8:30 am||4:00 pm||Register|