The way to sustainable continuous improvement.
When implemented well, lean practices enable dramatic increases in safety, quality, production, profitability, and morale. Lean management is as much about people and processes as it is about tools and techniques. This hands-on workshop will provide a roadmap to align leadership, focus teams, and deploy fundamental tools for building and sustaining a lean operation that consistently delivers results.
One Day | 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m
Plant Managers, Production Supervisors, Maintenance Managers, Team Leaders, Engineers, Senior Manager, Project Managers
You Will Learn How To:
- Build the vision and business case for implementing lean practices.
- Align and develop leaders at all levels to model the way.
- Establish key measurement systems that define the baseline, track ongoing progress, and ensure accountability.
- Engage the entire workforce in creating and sustaining a culture of excellence.
- Strategically plan the development of lean tools and practices.
- Provide targeted and hands-on training, coaching, and support and sustain lean practices.
What You Will Get From This Lean Training Course
- Today’s business realities
- The business case for lean
- The roadmap to lean
- Building the vision
- Mobilizing your true leaders
- Developing the scoreboard system
- Strategically planning tool deployment
- Engaging the workforce