Change requires leadership. Leadership requires change.
Do you have what it takes to lead others during times of change? Is your team change ready? Are you? This intensive one-day Change Management Training Course will equip you with practical tools for leading yourself and others through challenging change and transition.
LEADING CHANGE – a change management training course – is both about change and about teamwork. Both are challenging and both require leadership. The two concepts go hand in hand. Most transitions require teamwork, and most work teams are under constant pressure to adapt to increasing demands and diminishing resources.
When you have completed this change management training course, you will have a roadmap for building change readiness in yourself and your team. You will also have practical tools for defining and navigating through the most challenging organizational changes.
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Any manager, supervisor, team leader, or key professional who is faced with the realities of change.
Denver Dates in 2019
November 14 – OPEN / REGISTER
You Will Learn How To:
- Build a collaborative team environment that is conducive to change and transition.
- Accurately define organizational changes that will impact you and your team.
- Define the principle of shared leadership and apply it to leading teams through change.
- Apply practical tools for implementing change, maintaining focus, dealing with resistance, and fostering commitment.
What You Will Get From This Change Management Training Course
- The Realities of Change
- The Context of Change
- Roadmap for Change Readiness
- Dealing with Imposed Change
- Change Readiness Assessment and Tools
- Defining Specific Change
- Communicating Change
- Overcoming Resistance
- Implementing Change
Register for Leading Change[raw]
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Register|
|Thursday, Nov 14, 2019||Thursday, Nov 14, 2019||8:30 am||4:30 pm||Register|
NOTE: If the specific workshop date you are looking for does not appear in the list above, it means that specific workshop event has been closed. Please contact us at 888.823.1646 with any questions.