Lead with Safety Web Discussion
If you believe that people are the vitality of your organization and that safety leadership is an essential business strategy, you will find valuable information in these straightforward and practical conversations.
Attend live web discussions safety and leadership experts. Ask questions. Receive useful links, tools, tips, and templates. Engage your facilitator before, during, or after the sessions.
60-Minute Web Discussions
Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Safety Managers, and Safety Professionals. Anyone who shares ownership and stewardship for creating and sustaining a safe work culture.
These web discussions will give you insight and inspiration on how to:
- Create and sustain an environment conducive to safety.
- Use safety as a platform for developing strong leadership at all levels in the organization.
- Engage “leaders in the trenches” to own, influence, and account daily for safe behavior and safe work practices.
- Productively prepare for and hold coaching discussions where safety is the central focus.
- Foster a discipline for safety that drives results in quality, productivity, cost, and morale as well.
What’s Included In The Web Panel Discussion
- Safety Leadership Assessment
- Participant Packet
- Recording of Web Discussion
60-Minute Web Session
- Welcome and Overview
- Introduction of Safety Leadership Panel
- Panel Discussion of Key Topics
- Question and Answer Session
- Next Steps
Download a copy of the Lead with Safety Brochure by clicking on the image below.
Register for Lead with Safety
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Register|
|Monday, Mar 12, 2018||Monday, Mar 12, 2018||11:00 am||11:55 am||Register|
|Monday, Jun 11, 2018||Monday, Jun 11, 2018||11:00 am||11:55 am||Register|
|Friday, Sep 14, 2018||Friday, Sep 14, 2018||11:00 am||11:55 am||Register|
|Monday, Dec 10, 2018||Monday, Dec 10, 2018||11:00 am||11:55 am||Register|