Leadership Boot Camp – Denver
Basic training for workplace leaders (supervisors, managers, lead workers, team leaders).
Leadership Boot Camp is an extremely popular workshop that provides managers, supervisors, and team leaders with essential skills for leading others in the workplace. This highly interactive course enables participants to practice key leadership skills in a fun, non-threatening learning environment. You will walk away with several proven tools that you can apply immediately to your job. If you work with people, you need this workshop.
One Day – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
with pre-class and post-class tools and support.
Supervisors, Managers, Team Leaders, Key Professionals, Future Supervisors
You Will Learn How To:
- Own your role as supervisor and leader
- Build relationships of trust and respect
- Interact with clarity and impact in all directions.
- Coach others to maximum success.
- Build a strong, high-performing team.
- Lead through change and transition.
Leadership Boot Camp provides several tools, techniques, and templates that can be applied immediately on the job.
Register for Leadership Boot Camp
Workshops are held at various venues in the Denver metro area. You will receive confirmation on the specific location.[raw]
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Register|
|Thursday, Apr 18, 2019||Thursday, Apr 18, 2019||8:30 am||4:30 pm||Register|
|Tuesday, Jun 04, 2019||Tuesday, Jun 04, 2019||8:30 am||4:30 pm||Register|
|Wednesday, Oct 16, 2019||Wednesday, Oct 16, 2019||8:30 am||4:30 pm||Register|
Bring Leadership Boot Camp or Supervisor Boot Camp In-House
Many organizations have maximized the value of the Boot Camp Workshop experience by bringing it to where they do their best work – on-site and in-house.
- Learn together as a team
- Tailor the content to your organization
- Schedule the workshop to fit your operation
- Integrate skills application with on-the-job coaching
- Brand the materials to your organization
- Have your people facilitate the sessions or team up with ours
- Purchase a license to the materials
- Sustain the learning