Problem Solving Tools Virtual Workshop
Solve real-time work problems right now!
The Problem Solving Tools Virtual Workshop will provide you with a proven four-step process that ensures that your problem solving efforts are focused on finding and addressing root causes.
Through an innovative “learn and apply” process, you will receive proven tools and templates for defining real problems, determining the root cause, developing solutions, and implementing for success. You will be able to come to each 90-minute online session with an actual problem in mind and then leave with tools, ready to apply immediately on the job.
Attend three 90-sessions on three consecutive days. Apply tools immediately after each session.
This Virtual Workshop Will Help You To:
- Create a standardized process for solving problems within your area of responsibility.
- Clearly define problems first before attempting to address them.
- Determine the root cause of the problem.
- Develop a viable solution to address the root cause.
- Successfully implement the solution.
- Continuously improve your problem solving practices.
Session 1 (90 Minutes)
- Problems, Projects, and Processes
- The Problem Solving Roadmap
- Step 1: Define the Problem
- Application Project 1
Session 2 (90 Minutes)
- Follow-up on Application Project 1
- Step 2: Determine the Root Cause
- Step 3: Develop a Solution
- Practice Exercise
- Application Project 2
Session 3 (90 Minutes)
- Follow-up on Application Project 2
- Step 3: Develop a Solution (continued)
- Step 4: Implement the Solution
- Application Toolkit
- Next Steps
Register for Problem Solving Tools Virtual Workshop
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Register|
|Wednesday, Aug 02, 2017||Friday, Aug 04, 2017||10:00 am||11:30 am||Register|