Process Improvement Tools Virtual Workshop
Identify, define, assess, and improve key work processes!
All organizations, regardless of their purpose or size, are made up of processes. A process is simply a series of steps or activities that produce a product or service. The goal of any work process is to take the input provided and add value to it before passing it on to the next process, and ultimately the customer.
Attend the PROCESS IMPROVEMENT TOOLS virtual workshop with a real-life process and then use the online tools and learning process to find practical ways to make real improvements. You will acquire the tools to analyze and improve both simple and complex processes. And you will walk away with a process improvement plan ready for implementation within your job.
Through an innovative “learn and apply” process, you will receive proven tools and templates for defining real work processes, identifying practical process improvement ideas, and implementing those ideas. You will be able to come to each 90-minute online session with an actual process in mind and then leave with tools, ready to apply immediately on the job.
Attend three 90-sessions on three consecutive days. Apply tools immediately after each session.
This Virtual Workshop Will Help You To:
- Apply a consistent method to analyzing and improving work processes.
- Clearly and objectively define your process in its “current state.”
- Apply a variety of tools to analyze your process and identify specific
- Effectively implement, document, and standardize improvements
to your process.
Session 1 (90 Minutes)
- Problems, Projects, and Processes
- The Process Improvement Roadmap
- Step 1: Define the Process
- Application Project 1
Session 2 (90 Minutes)
- Follow-up on Application Packet 1
- Step 2: Identify Process Improvement
- Practice Exercise
- Application Packet 2
Session 3 (90 Minutes)
- Follow-up on Application Packet 2
- Step 3: Implement Process Improvements
- Application Toolkit
- Next Steps
Register for Project Improvement Tools Virtual Workshop
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Register|
|Tuesday, Oct 17, 2017||Thursday, Oct 19, 2017||7:30 am||9:00 am||Register|