Working Styles Web Discussion
Learning Point’s WORKING STYLES web discussions will provide insights and practical tips for understanding your own style and that of those you lead. Seek first to understand, then to lead. The discussions will refer to the top tools and instruments for understanding work styles, including MBTI, DiSC, and others.
Attend the live web discussions with experts in the field. Ask questions. Engage the discussion facilitator before, during, and after the web discussion. Receive valuable tips, links, and references.
If you believe that working style is an important factor in your leadership success then this series of web discussions is for you.
60-Minute Web Discussions
Workplace Leaders. Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Functional Professionals. Anyone looking to improve their effectiveness as a workplace leader.
These web discussions will help you to:
- Know you own working style.
- Understand the working styles of others.
- Learn about tools and techniques for understanding working style.
- Hold focused discussions on working style.
- Adjust your leadership style to match the needs of those you lead.
What’s Included In The Web Discussion
- Downloadable PDF Documents
- Links and References
- Web Discussion Recording
60-Minute Web Discussion
- Welcome and Overview
- Introduction to Discussion Guests
- Discussion of Key Topics
- Question and Answer Session
- Next Steps