LBC3: Sustain Excellence
This hands-on workshop is part three of our popular Leadership Boot Camp Series (formerly Supervisor Boot Camp Series). It focuses on helping you master three core supervisory skills:
- Coach for Success
- Build Your Team
- Lead Through Change
You will leave the workshop with practical tools and templates that you can immediately apply on the job.
8:30a.m. to 4:00p.m
Supervisors, Managers, Key Professionals, Future Supervisors
You Will Master Three Core Leadership Skills:
- Core Skill 4: Coach for Success. Set the context. Clarify Expectations. Observe the effort. Diagnose the need. Address the need.
- Core Skill 5: Build Your Team. Create team identity. Foster team trust. Ensure team alignment and accountability. Facilitate team collaboration and performance. Guide team transition.
- Core Skill 6: Lead Change. Build readiness for change. Clearly define change. Communicate well during change. Help manage resistance to change. Successfully make it happen.
This workshop is designed to help you get immediate results within your role as a leader. In fact, you will begin working on your own real-time situations before the class is over. You will then be able to immediately apply the tools and templates on the job. Ideally, you will master core skills and best practices within the context of your everyday role. Knowing and doing are not the same thing. This workshop helps you DO the work of a leader – not just know more about leadership.
- Attend the One-Day Workshop
- Use Your Workbook as a Guide
- Ask Questions to Your Facilitator
- Discuss What You Learn with Associates
- Apply What You Learn
- Download and Use Online Tools
- Complete Targeted Application Assignments
- Adjust the Templates to Your Situation
- Check in with Your Facilitator
- Track Your Progress
- Ask for Feedback
- Check in with Your Coach