LBC2: Maximize Success
This hands-on workshop is part two of our popular Leadership Boot Camp Series. It focuses on helping you master three core leadership skills:
- Core Skill 1: Own Your Role
- Core Skill 2: Build Relationships of Trust
- Core Skill 3: Interact with Impact
You will leave the workshop with practical tools and templates that you can immediately apply on the job.
8:30a.m. to 4:00p.m
Managers, supervisors, Team Leaders, Future Supervisors
You Will Master Three Core Leadership Skills:
- Core Skill 1: Own Your Role – Know your business. Know yourself. Know your people. Know what’s expected. Take ownership and accountability for your success.
- Core Skill 2: Build Relationships of Trust and Respect. Know key relationships. Build trust in key relationships. Align working styles. Ensure a balance of needs. Continually care for key relationships.
- Core Skill 3: Interact with Impact – Set the stage for collaborative interaction. Engage others for successful conversations. Gain mutual understanding. Seek commitment to action. Follow-up to ensure success.
This workshop is designed to help you get immediate results within your role as a leader. In fact, you will begin working on your own real-time situations before the class is over. You will then be able to immediately apply the tools and templates on the job. Ideally, you will master core skills and best practices within the context of your everyday role. Knowing and doing are not the same thing. This workshop helps you DO the work of a leader – not just know more about leadership.
- Attend the One-Day Workshop
- Use Your Workbook as a Guide
- Ask Questions to Your Facilitator
- Discuss What You Learn with Associates
- Apply What You Learn
- Download and Use Online Tools
- Complete Targeted Application Assignments
- Adjust the Templates to Your Situation
- Check in with Your Facilitator
- Track Your Progress
- Ask for Feedback
- Check in with Your Coach
Register for LBC2: Maximize Performance
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Register|
|Friday, Feb 09, 2018||Friday, Feb 09, 2018||8:30 am||4:00 pm||Register|
|Friday, May 25, 2018||Friday, May 25, 2018||8:30 am||4:00 pm||Register|
|Thursday, Jul 26, 2018||Thursday, Jul 26, 2018||8:30 am||4:00 pm||Register|
|Friday, Sep 14, 2018||Friday, Sep 14, 2018||8:30 am||4:00 pm||Register|
|Friday, Nov 09, 2018||Friday, Nov 09, 2018||8:30 am||4:00 pm||Register|