Leadership Boot Camp
Basic Training for supervisors, managers and front-line leaders.
Leadership Boot Camp (previously known as Supervisor Boot Camp) is an extremely popular workshop that provides managers, supervisors, and team leaders with essential skills for leading others in the workplace. This highly interactive supervisor training course enables participants to practice key supervisory skills in a fun, non-threatening learning environment. You will walk away with several proven tools that you can apply immediately to your job. If you work with people, you need this workshop.
8:30a.m. to 4:00p.m
Supervisors, Managers, Team Leaders, Key Professionals, Future Supervisors
You Will Learn How To:
- Own your role as supervisor and leader
- Build relationships of trust and respect
- Interact with clarity and impact in all directions.
- Coach others to maximum success.
- Build a strong, high-performing team.
- Lead through change and transition.
Leadership Boot Camp provides several tools, techniques, and templates that can be applied immediately on the job.
Register for Leadership Boot Camp
Workshops are held both at Learning Point’s Executive Center in Vancouver, Washington and various locations in the Portland Metro area. Please check the location for your selected workshop.[raw]
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Register|
|Wednesday, May 23, 2018||Thursday, May 24, 2018||8:30 am||4:00 pm||Register|
|Tuesday, Jul 24, 2018||Wednesday, Jul 25, 2018||8:30 am||4:00 pm||Register|
|Wednesday, Sep 12, 2018||Thursday, Sep 13, 2018||8:30 am||4:00 pm||Register|
|Thursday, Dec 06, 2018||Friday, Dec 07, 2018||8:30 am||4:00 pm||Register|
Bring Leadership Boot Camp or Supervisor Boot Camp In-House
Many organizations have maximized the value of the Boot Camp Workshop experience by bringing it to where they do their best work – on-site and in-house.
- Learn together as a team
- Tailor the content to your organization
- Schedule the workshop to fit you operation
- Integrate skill application with on-the-job coaching
- Brand the materials to your organization
- Have your people facilitate the sessions or team up with ours
- Purchase a license to the materials
- Sustain the learning