Presenting With Power – Utah
Professional presentation tools and skills.
As a working professional, you must be capable of making powerful, persuasive presentations. It may be committing others to action, gaining support for ideas and initiatives, providing clear and captivating information, or even training people on critical skills. Regardless of the purpose, you must deliver with confidence and be ready to adjust your style to a variety of audiences, from large crowds to small groups, from boardrooms to shop floors.
PRESENTING WITH POWER – a presentation skills training course – will provide you with practical tools for turning ho-hum information into powerful presentations that create focus, sustain energy, and produce results. Through a variety of hands-on exercises, you will practice proven techniques for defining the purpose of the presentation, preparing high-impact material, and delivering with power, punch, and promise.
Two Days | 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m each day
Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Key Professionals, and anyone who is called upon to make professional presentations.
You Will Learn How To:
- Identify the various types of presentations that are most applicable to your role
- Prepare for 100% success, 100% of the time
- Deliver messages that connect with and compel your audience
- Practice proven presentation techniques
- Receive and use professional feedback on your presentation. Note: Each person will receive professional video feedback on their presentation skills
What You Will Get In This Presentation Skills Training Course
- The Presentation Process
- Types of Presentations
- Defining the Purpose of Your Presentation
- Analyzing Your Audience
- Defining Your Objectives
- Developing Your Message
- Planning for Follow-up
- Mentally Preparing for the Delivery
- Practice Brings Power
- Overcoming Barriers
Register for Presenting With Power in Utah
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Register|