Process Improvement Tools
Process Improvement Skills for today’s workplace leader.
Today’s workplace leaders must become masters of process improvement. All organizations, regardless of their purpose or size, are made up of processes. A process is simply a series of steps or activities that produce a product or service. The goal of any work process is to take the input provided and add value to it before passing it on to the next process, and ultimately the customer.
Come to this workshop with a real-life process to improve and then use the hands-on learning experience to find practical ways to make real improvements. You will acquire the tools to analyze and improve both simple and complex processes. And you will walk away with a process improvement plan ready for implementation back at work.
8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m
Supervisors, Managers, Team Leaders, Key Professionals, Future Supervisors
You Will Learn How To:
- Apply a consistent method to analyzing and
improving work processes.
- Clearly and objectively define your process
in its “current state.”
- Apply a variety of tools to analyze your process
and identify specific improvements.
- Effectively implement, document, and standardize
improvements to your process.
- The Business Value of Process Improvement
- Process Improvement Simulation
- Process Improvement Roadmap and Toolbox
- Step 1: Define the Process
- Map the “As Is” Process
- Step 2: Identify Process Improvements
- Map the “To Be” Process
- Step 3: Implement Process Improvements
- The IPDCA Model
- Standardize and Sustain
- Application on the Job
Register for Process Improvement Tools
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Register|