Project Leadership Tools – Utah
How to Manage the People Side of Projects
Project leaders are often expected to achieve results while balancing limited dollars, time, and resources. People are a project’s most valuable resource, but they can also pose the biggest challenges. This workshop will provide tools and techniques for defining project goals, ensuring project commitment, and maintaining project focus.
Through a state-of-the-art multimedia simulation, you will have the opportunity to learn and apply proven techniques for leading projects in a variety of work settings. You will also receive online access to over twenty practical tools for leading projects back on the job.
One Day | 8:30a.m. to 4:00p.m
Project Managers, Team Leaders, Functional Managers, Technical Professionals, Project Coordinators
You Will Learn How To:
- Define the critical role of project leadership in the project management process.
- Effectively develop and use a project charter to ensure focus and commitment.
- Identify project stakeholders and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Apply tools and techniques for developing and leading a project team.
- Handle difficult situations that could throw your project off track.
What You Will Get From This Project Leadership Skills Workshop
- The Role of Project Leader
- Project Definition
- Project Planning
- Project Execution/li>
- Project Closure
Register for Project Leadership Tools[raw]
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Register|