Seek Then Speak
Crack the Communication Code
This powerful one-day workshop could very-well change your entire approach to workplace communication. Whether it be sales, clients, team members, stakeholders, constituents, or even friends and family members … let’s be honest … are you truly taking the time to understand them before you try to speak to them?
If not, you need this workshop. We have some “game-changer” tools for you. If yes, then we still want you there. We need you to share!
One Day | 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Project Managers, Team Leaders, Functional Managers, Technical Professionals, Project Coordinators
You Will Learn How To:
- Identify key opportunities to truly connect with others on their level.
- Apply the “Seek Then Speak Model” of communication.
- Enrich communication through the Five Points for Connection.
- Provide true clarity for those you lead.
- Use the principle of closure to gain lasting commitment.
- Apply the “Seek Then Speak” Toolbox on your everyday role as a leader.
What You Will Get From This Project Leadership Skills Workshop
- Why People Connect with You
- Seek Then Speak Model
- Five Points of Connection
- Clarity Is Compelling
- Closure Creates Commitment
- Seek Then Speak Toolbox
Download a copy of the Seek Then Speak Brochure by clicking on the image below.