Facilitate Learning & Results
Powerful tools for helping others learn, lead, and succeed at work.
In today’s workplace, learning has become a competitive reality. And the role of learning facilitator is in high demand. Delivering training is part, but not all. It is more about helping others learn, lead, and succeed. And the role is not reserved for professional trainers alone. In fact, some of the most effective learning will occur on-the-job, not in the classroom, by co-workers, coaches, and supervisors. Not just professional trainers.
FACILITATE LEARNING & RESULTS is a workshop that will provide practical methods and tools for helping people learn and achieve results. Business results. The workshop is designed especially for individuals who are called on to foster expertise in others. Through a hands-on learning process, participants will use proven techniques and practical tools to create powerful learning experiences in both classroom and on-the-job settings. Learning experiences that get results.
Two Days | 8:30a.m. to 4:00p.m.
Any manager, supervisor, team leader, or key professional who has responsibility to help others learn, lead, and succeed at work.
You Will Learn How To:
- Tie learning directly to desired performance.
- Apply the four step action learning model.
- Effectively facilitate learning in the classroom, on the job, in small groups, and online.
- Foster accountability for learning before, during, and after the training event.
- Use proven methods and current technology to enhance the learning process.
- Calculate and communicate the ROI for the training you provide.
What You Will Get From This Course
Welcome and Overview.
- The Business Need for Learning.
- How People Learn — Today — At Work.
- The Total Learning Experience Model.
- The Role of Learning Facilitator.
- Content Versus Process.
- Action Based Learning.
- Using Performance Objectives to Drive Learning.
- From Objective to Learning Design.
- From Learning Design to Learning Delivery.
- Learning and Accountability.
- Ensuring Focus and Engagement.
- Creating Powerful Learning Activities.
- Apply a Variety of Strategies.
- Facilitating Application Discussions.
- Learn, Apply, Check.
- Conducting Practice and Feedback Sessions.
- Using Technology to Achieve Total Learning.
- Evaluating Learning Effectiveness.
- Calculating the ROI of Learning.