Advanced Interaction Skills for Today's Workplace Leader
November 16, 2018
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
$599 ($499 if registered by October 16, 2018)
You Will Learn How To:
- Create and sustain an environment conducive to collaboration.
- Effectively identify conflict situations and turn them into opportunities for collaboration.
- Set the tone for positive and professional communication each day.
- Productively prepare for and hold challenging conversations.
- Help others succeed in the conversations you hold with them.
- Frame and guide conversations so that they remain focused, safe, balanced, and productive.
- Master the skills of both EXPLORING and INFORMING.
- Effectively identify and respond to emotionally charge behavior.
- Gain closure to the conversations you hold and transition effectively from talk to action.