Leaders & Technology
Learning Point’s LEADERS & TECHNOLOGY web discussions will provide current, fresh, and practical information for workplace leaders on how to maximize technology without becoming a slave to it. No geek speak is required. These discussions are provided by workplace leaders – for workplace leaders.
Technology is a two-edged sword. It can provide game-changing breakthroughs, yet also create costly tripfalls. Listen in and ask questions. Your hosts and technology guests will build tech awareness, inspire tech wisdom, and show you how to learn new tech quickly and effectively.
If you believe that technology can help you improve your game as a leader – and you are not even close to geek status – then this series of web discussions is for you.
60-Minute Web Panel Discussions
Workplace Leaders. Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Functional Professionals. Anyone looking to gain an edge through technology.
These web discussions will help you to:
- Build awareness on the latest technologies and tools for workplace leaders.
- Learn quickly and efficiently how to master key technologies.
- Save time and money.
- Avoid costly technology pitfalls.
- Gain huge gains in productivity.
What’s Included In The Web Discussion
- Downloadable PDF Documents
- Links and References
- Web Discussion Recording
60-Minute Web Discussion
- Welcome and Overview
- Introduction to Discussion Guests
- Discussion of Key Topics
- Question and Answer Session
- Next Steps